Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No splashes, no waves

It's been a very long time since I've last posted, but for good reason.  The 17th Annual St. Louis International Film Festival wrapped up this past Sunday and I was incredibly busy with that: 15 straight days of 12 hours or more (prepping the fest, run supplies around, introducing films, wrangling volunteers, the list goes on) leaves little time for giving insight on the TV shows which influenced me when I was younger.  I doubt I post much of anything over the weekend.  I'd rather unwind and spend more time in the world than on the computer.  I know I'll be doing a few family things, playing the traditional Thanksgiving hockey game, and going the movies quite a bit.  I should be back blogging in full force come December as I already have a few screenings on the agenda (the new Punisher, The Reader, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button).  Until then, have a fun time eating a lot of food and stay warm out there.


No comments: