Friday, January 8, 2010

Let's All Go to the Lobby!

Kill me if I ever want to watch this again.

Please allow me the pleasure of posturing myself as some great film know-it-all by annoying you with my lists of top movies of 2009 (good and bad). I won't kid myself by calling these the best films of '09, just my favorites.

I'm in a position that allows me to see many films throughout the year via advance previews or press screenings. It's because of this, coupled with my Netflix subscription, that I've been able to watch over 100 of the films which debuted in 2009 (more or less). Given the market that is the St. Louis film scene, some of the more heralded works haven't screened here yet (The White Ribbon, Police, Adjective, Collapse). Some are good, some are bad, many are in the middle. Even with all of that exposure, there are many films I wasn't able to see, but hope to at some point in the future.


Let's start things off with the films I did not enjoy very much...


3. Nine




With definition, here are my Top 10 Favorite Films of the Year!















3. Moon






No comments: