Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Same Kids, same jokes (still funny)

Last night Kara and I went to see the Kids in the Hall perform at the Pageant. We attended with Dax and his new lady, Sam. Beforehand we at Pi, a new pizza place in the Loop. We were joined by my boss, Chris, and his boyfriend, Adrain. The pizza was alright but I really enjoyed the crust. It was like cornbread and I love corn bread.

The show was a lot of fun. Kara and I both laughed quite a bit. I'm still somewhat upset that I did not get to see "Dave's I Know" but I'll survive. I wasn't sure what to expect really. I didn't know if it would be new material or classic skits. From what I could tell it was mostly old skits with new twists, but it was still pretty damn funny.

I'm slowly compiling a post about my recent trip to Colorado with Karibe. We had a grand time and did some cool things, which you will learn about shortly. Quickly, here are some house updates. The central air has been completely installed and tested. We haven't had a chance to really use it yet, but we will. Oh, yes, we will. Karu and I will use the holiday weekend to finish as much of the bedroom as we can. It would be nice to start sleeping in there again. We may be purchasing a new bed soon, too. I got kind of giddy when I typed that. Weird.

No comments: