Friday, October 3, 2008

October

There are many things I like about October. The transition into autumn colors. The end of the baseball season. The beginning of the hockey season and outdoor skating. Most importantly, the end of the month brings Halloween. I really like costumes and props and Halloween always presents a great opportunity to shop temporary holiday shops - especially in November when everything is on sale. Karibe is a huge fan of Halloween and I think that has made it a lot more fun for me, being able to enjoy it with someone. Especially when that person is into macabre masks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever actually read these comments?

Anonymous said...

What's a Twitter?

Anonymous said...

That's weird. I just noticed KW isn't even on your friends list. What's up with that???

Lord Spathington said...

Anonymity is a beautiful thing - especially when you know a lot about me. It seems you've got charades in spades. Best of luck to you.