Friday, April 11, 2008

Tired and Hungry

It has now been a week since I had my wisdom teeth pulled. The first weekend involved a lot of laying around and eating Jell-O, pudding, and ice cream. It wasn't until Tuesday or Wednesday that started eating solid foods again. I'm still a little weak and occasionally feeling woozy, but all for the better. My mouth will feel freer and cleaner in no time.

I watched a whole slew of movies during my down time. I watched "Antonement," "Across the Universe," "Wristcutters," "Rendition," "Broken English," "Death at a Funeral," "Perfume," "Bobby," and "Lonely Hearts." I really enjoyed "Wristcutters" and Alan Tudyk made "Death at a Funeral" very enjoyable. "Across the Universe" was interesting. It incorporated many great elements, aside from all of the Beatles songs. There were several animation sequences that were really great and the costuming and special effects in general were really high above average.

Since I'm not fully into blogging right now, that's all I'm going to report on at this time. I hope to rejoin you soon, my beautiful blogosphere. I miss you terribly so.

No comments: