Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I want to be a superhero...

Today was day three of the summer film camp. Shooting continued under the hot June sun but things are starting roll much smoother. The kids are really starting to understand the concept of multiple takes and their necessity. It's been a lot of fun while definitely troublesome, but it has definitely been worth it.

On my way into work after camp, I was called after by a gentleman standing next to his classy Cadillac. "Hey," yelled the dapper fellow. "Yes?" I inquired. "You know how to change a tire?" he posed. Without hesitation I replied, "I can give it a try." The next fifteen minutes saw me change this gent's tire and dirty myself up in the process. It felt good to help him out and as I threw the blown out tire into his trunk he asked, "How much do I owe you?" Initially I refused, but then relented as he insisted and took out his wallet. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I accepted his $5 with glee.

No comments: