Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We're Having Meatloaf!

How awesome is it to finish a project, or at least be really close to finishing a project?  That's the state I'm in right now as David C. and I are wrapping up a short we shot in September.  This is something we had hoped to finish before Halloween, but I'm lazy.  That really seems to be our problem, laziness.  The love of beds, couches, and the warm glow of the television is proving to be our arch nemesis.  Finishing this first full edit is a good sign, though, especially since we will soon be starting work on a bigger production, "Tonight She Dreams."  I'll post updates on that process as it happens.  For now, I'll whet your appetite for our horror short with this delicious piece:


for more information concerning Meatloaf Productions, check out http://meatloafproductions.blogspot.com

No comments: